The Aquatic Center is located on the west side of the Community Center building at 3404 Linwood Drive. Opening in 2005, it is one of the best in our region and has both an indoor and outdoor area that function separately.
Outdoor Aquatic Center
Open from Memorial Day weekend through the first of August, the outdoor water park is open to the general public 7 days a week throughout the season, weather permitting. Both credit/debit and cash are accepted throughout the park. There are two pavilions that house several picnic tables at each end and ample space for you to bring your own chairs. If necessary, small flotation devices may be brought in as well, however, these are at the discretion of the gate staff and lifeguards.
For younger guests we have a small splash pad, children's play feature for kids up to 36" located in a gradual pool of up to 2-feet, and two waterfall towers. There is also a 3-foot pool with bench seating and walk in steps as well as a 4-foot pool to lounge in. An adult only swimming area is also available with a swimmer only lap pool you can get your daily exercise in. Guests who are 48" and taller can also enjoy our two 2-story water slides that exit into 4-foot water. Lastly, there is a dive pool that has a depth of 12-feet.
No outside food or drink is allowed beyond the gate. There are concessions available with lots of options for drinks, hot food, candy, and even ice cream!
Semi-private and Private Parties
Pool Party scheduling will be April 29th, 2022. To make things fair, we do this by lottery style drawing. Each person may only book one party. You must be at the Community Center between 8:00am-8:30am to receive a ticket. No tickets will be handed out after this time. Once all parties with tickets have scheduled dates, any remaining dates will become available as first come, first served. Payment in full is due at the time of booking.
|Type of Party||Price||Max. Number of Guests||Shared Party?|
|Private Party||$600||Up to 120 (additional $25 for every additional 30 guests)||NO|
|Semi-Private Party||$300||Up to 60 Guests||YES (One Additional Party)|
Indoor Aquatic Center
The indoor aquatic center is open year-round for members. Membership can be purchased through the Community Center front desk and runs on a calendar year (January-December). Members have access to the indoor facilities nearly all hours of normal operation 7 days a week and also have the ability to bring guests with them to the facility for $5 per person.
|Yearly (one-time payment)||Monthly w/ Draft (year long commitment)||Monthly (pay per month)|
|Senior (60 and older)||$100||$10.60||$15|
|Family (2 Adults & children within the home)||$250||$26.05||$35|
As a competition size pool, there are 8 lanes that can be utilized by members for lap swimming or aerobic exercises - - no horseplay. The pool is approximately 52,000 gallons and is heated in the cooler months. There are 2 traditional ladders as well as walk down stairs to enter the pool. A sit-down lift is also available if needed.
Year-round the therapy pool is heated to 95 degrees. The therapy pool is available for members who are 16 or older unless a doctor's note is provided to management. There is a walk-in handicap ramp, bench seating, and handrails located within the pool. The therapy pool is frequently suggested by medical providers to help with arthritis, circulation, and muscle relaxation.
Indoor Aquatic Center Rules
- Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard is on duty.
- Anyone 15 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You must be at least 16 years old to use the therapy pool – children 15 years and younger are NOT allowed in the therapy pool unless doctors note is provided prior to use.
- The aquatic center is under camera surveillance at all times.
- No cut-offs or jean shorts are allowed in the pools.
- Pools are strictly for lap swimming, exercise, training, and therapy. No playing, splashing, or jumping will be tolerated.
- Guests of members must pay $5 guest fee to the front desk prior to use.
- Side exits in the aquatic center are for emergencies only.
- No obscene language, crude or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
- No food, gum, or tobacco products permitted.
- No running on the deck, no pushing, no shoving, and no rough play allowed.
- Diving platforms are for swim team use only.
- Lockers are per visit use only. You are not allowed to leave items in lockers when you are not using the pool. Locks will be cut and discarded.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be permitted inside the facility.
- Indoor Aquatic Center memberships do NOT include the outdoor Water Park.
- Everyone using the facility must sign their name on the sign in sheet located at the front desk. One name per line and all entering the pool must sign in.
- Misuse of membership will not be tolerated and could result in your membership being revoked.
- Memberships run on a calendar year from January through December. All memberships must be renewed at the beginning of the new year regardless of when they were initially purchased.
- Violators of these rules may face suspension or revocation of their membership.
|Sunday||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Monday||6:30am - 9:00pm|
|Tuesday||6:30am - 9:00pm|
|Wednesday||6:30am - 9:00pm|
|Thursday||6:30am - 9:00pm|
|Friday||6:30am - 7:30pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 5:00pm|